[Excuse the tardiness, but the Packers are playing! #gopackgo]
It’s been an exhausting past week. I wish I could tell you guys all the details, but I’m not ready to yet. Let’s just say, in the words of Jim Gaffigan, it’s like you’re drowning and someone hands you a baby. That’s how this past week has felt. Everything just feels a bit off kilter, from my health to my personal relationships to my hobbies and work. I’m really hoping this next week is a bit more solid, but we’ll see because it’s going to be an INSANELY busy week. One of my best friends and the most deserving person in the whole world is marrying her best friend this Saturday (and I am so honored to be in the wedding!) and then I’m debating going to my parents’ house on Sunday to go to the Packer game in Green Bay. We’ll see. Lots to do. Hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing week and have a great start to the rest of the week!
- Loving IDEO’s manifesto.
- Just reading this article about being at peace in your current place is giving me cozy vibes.
- Obsessed with Rihanna all over again after reading her Vanity Fair interview.
- The sweetest, most beautiful short story (true story!) I’ve read in awhile.
- Bookmarking this to read later tonight.
- Well this is interesting/depressing.
- This gave me all the feels.
- This lovely little inspirational interview.
- She killed it last night. Can’t wait to read her book.
- Just an incredibly awesome chick.
- Uber interesting Kylie Jenner experiment.
- Barbie has come quite a way. First that Instagram account and now this. Not too shabby.
- Shopping for a coffee table and kind of loving this and this.
- Why are these beautiful rugs so expensive? I need a rug!
- Anyone ever used this contour kit? I’m intrigued.
- Need more zen.
- Been on a sneaker kick (ha, puns!) and kind of obsessed with this.
- Wondering if this would be adequate bathroom storage.