Go ahead, you can say it. I’ve been shit at updating this blog the past two weeks.
As you may know (or get the vibe) I love to be busy, but these past two weeks have been a whirlwind. So, again, a million apologies for the tardiness of this week’s posts. It is a wrong I am certainly going to right this week.
Plus, this was my first crack at it and I succeeded. That alone says how easy it is.
I’m not 100% if it’s the most cost-effective since almonds can be quite pricey and it expires after about a week, BUT it’s like the only almond milk you’ll get that doesn’t have a ton of junk added in. Major bonus, in my book.
- +1 cup almonds
- +2 cups water
- Soak almonds overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Pour almonds in food processor with water. Blend until liquified.
- Pour mixture through a cheese cloth, into a container.
- Refrigerate for up to a week.
- Tip: Save leftover almond bits to make almond flour!
P.S. Do you love how I’m sharing this post as the majority of the U.S. is watching the Super Bowl? #priorites