I started making this a few months back, when I had no time and no food in the fridge, but craved something warm (with the winter months). Ironically, I woke up at almost 8AM today (I think I might be getting this flu that’s going around) and had no time (or energy) to whip this up.
Because it seriously takes, like, 5 minutes or less.
And, you don’t have to, but you can heat it up. Which is always awesome.
- 1 tortilla
- goat cheese
- deli meat
- some sort of lettuce
- Spread a few tablespoons of hummus onto the tortilla.
- Sprinkle some chunks of goat cheese on top.
- Lay down the deli meat (I prefer turkey).
- Wrap up and put in a Ziploc.
- Take lettuce, wash/prep as normal and place in a Ziploc.
- When ready to eat, take wrap out of bag and heat up in the microwave (about 25 secs).
- Unwrap just enough to stuff your lettuce in.
- Wrap back up and enjoy the melty, protein-packed deliciousness!