I’m having an insanely productive weekend. Scrubbed my apartment clean AF Friday and Saturday. What a party, I know. But I’ve never woken up more at peace than this morning, just knowing my kitchen and bathroom were sparkling.
It really is the small things.
I’m planning on meal planning and working on blogging stuff for the rest of the day, especially since it’s raining here in Chicago…which kind of makes it hard to do anything other than binge watch House of Cards or be productive. And today, I choose productivity.
No matter what ya’ll are doing, I hope it’s a good one! Chat tomorrow.
- A little behind-the-scenes creative inspo c/o VFiles.
- Ugh, the cutest thing EVER.
- This gives me goosebumps. #IStandUp
- Speaking of which, I hope we continue to see this sort of marketing.
- ZARA has gym gear now! And I’m obsessed.
- Any Snapchatters out there? Then you’ll understand the ridiculousness of this face swap with a nipple. (PS Let’s snap eachother @midwestlovefest.)
- You know how at different times in your life you cling to certain celebrities or ways of thinking? Well, I’m kind of clinging to Khloe K right now. Forget all the exterior stuff, I just love how strong the chick is.
- Goals for me and Kero.