Whelp. This weekend has flown by.
The nights have been fairly chill, but during the days have been non-stop: long walks to the lake with Kero, trips to the neighborhood’s new Mariano’s, cleaning/organizing the apartment, and hoping to still get some good solid time with a book or two tomorrow. And work on that fall/winter budget with Ry. Oh, and reading all of these lovely things:
- If you’re a wannabe plant person like me, you’ll want to read this.
- Currently reading through the “chapters” of this non-fiction “thriller” story covered by the L.A. Times. Highly recommend.
- Loved this piece on how cutting sugar isn’t the answer (for everyone).
- The Most Beautiful Place in Each State. Guilty of ff to all the midwestern state (shoutout Illinois, you lookin’ gewwwddd).
- Breakouts have been killing me lately (thanks stress!). Hoping Kendall’s DIY zit zapper recipe will be just the ticket.
- Bookmarking the 5 hour rule that all your fave successful people use.
- Major apartment goals.
- Love Laguna Beach to death, and def awnt to follow this guide next time I’m in the area.
- Great tips (and reminder) about the power of scheduling and routine.
- Making a list of “things I didn’t buy” might be a good budgeting trick…
- Ugh this cozy bohemian interior is everything.
Ahhh, such a needed weekend. What did you all do?