Hi guys. How ya doin’? I’m struggling.
This weekend in Milwaukee was a much-needed blast. The only bummer? I am SO tired now. I’m trying to rally just to write this post. Let’s hope that I can throw myself in bed early tonight and start off the week right tomorrow morning.
Hope you all have a strong start to your week as well! If you need some light evening reading, might I recommend a few of these links…
- This bedroom makeover tho. I love any good before/after situation.
- How to overcome procrastination.
- Why we might love pasta so much.
- Being a self-proclaimed magazine hoarder, this post on the September issues is a must, of course. I’m planning on reading the stories on Kanye’s collaborator, Marc Jacobs, Tavi Gavinson and Willow & Jaden Smith.
- I’ve been talking a lot about budgeting recently, so it makes sense why I’m definitely bookmarking this.
- In case you’re like me and have basically missed out on all the NYFW shenanigans, this is a good street style recap.
- How to maintain your working routine while traveling.