Another weekend has come and gone way too quickly.
I’ve been hanging out in Wisconsin with the fam these past few days, and it’s been a very sweet change of pace. This morning, I woke up, worked out at the local YMCA and spent the day nibbling on food, reading Marie Claire and working on some side projects. Oh did I mention this was all with the leaves (pictured above) falling outside, football on the flatscreen and a fire blazing in the fireplace? Pure. Magic.
But tomorrow, it’s an early trip back to Chicago tomorrow. Hey, it can’t last forever.
Has your weekend been chill? Hope so. We all need a few days a week to just chill the F out, right? At least I’ve been trying to do that more–put an emphasis on relaxation and self care. Because the stress is seriously getting to me rn.
Basically, I’m going to try and incorporate a bit more meditation and continue to clean up my diet a bit better. Any tips? Seriously, please share.
Any who, if you haven’t chilled yet this weekend, hope reading these articles forces you to carve out a bit of space for yourself. Cheers!
- I really want to try overnight oats, and might start with this recipe. Because, let’s be real, it looks like dessert.
- While I was asleep for the live broadcast of SNL, I was updated thanks to YouTube and loved this digital short.
- Lovely little interview with this kick-ass artist.
- This little girl is MY hero.
- These cupcakes look like pure magic.
- Sophia Amoruso Into the Gloss interview? YES.
- Getting so excited for all the holiday decor. No shame.
- Next weekend, post-Halloween, we should all make these.
- I went and saw Grace and some other boss babes speak and loved it. Wish it was 3 hours instead of just 1.
- This is a beautiful transformation.
- Oh and THIS. #GoCubsGo