Happy Tuesday guys!
This time I swear I have a semi-good reason for the late post.
Packers game followed by the Cubs game.
I know, when did I get so sportsy?
Well, I’ve always been a ride-or-die Packers fan, but with the Chicago Cubs in the World Series too!? It’s been a bit of an overload, not that I totally mind.
And then, well, Monday is Monday. So…
Yeah. Let’s play catch up. Here are a few of the links I’ve been browsing over the past few days:
- Some in-depth info on Scorpio’s New Moon, happening tonight.
- I’ve been thinking a lot about weight loss and fitness and healthy living. And what’s healthy living vs. obsession and *not* living because you’re healthy. Because of this back and forth in my mind, I’ve been frequenting this forum. And by frequenting, I mean hanging out in. Lots of the ladies have recommended this program. Has anyone tried it?
- Go Tim Gunn!
- This is a good reminder, especially after these past few weeks.
- Go Zayn for speaking out.
- Is this heaven?
- Don’t let anyone knock your hustle.