Ugh, today was a bit of a low-key, exhausting day. Definitely early bed and cleansing week ahead for me. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
*P.S. Want to know how dead I was when I wrote this? So dead that I forgot to press “publish” – sorry!
- Loved this post on goal setting.
- I am so inspired by this post, I kind of want to start running again.
- Um, not like I’m doing this (or could do this) but if you want to quit candy post-Halloween…
- An article about stumbling into a violent relationship that all women should read.
- For SURE making these.
- I’m trying to switch from BBG to lifting heavier weights, which makes this a much-needed read.
- I don’t know if this yoga alarm app is realistic for my routine (fall out of bed, blindly brush my teeth and put gym clothes on, then stumble in the dark toward the gym), BUT you might like it…
- Have I shared this article on why people suck at getting healthy? If you’re trying tone up + eat better + lose weight, it’s a pretty good article.
- Also, why dieting doesn’t work.
- I want Kristin’s life.
- Why you should write down your personal values.
- 25 women on dealing with stress and anxiety.