So, I wanted to kind of change it up here. I have so many awesome things I find from scouring the Internet all week–more than just great articles–I figured this would be a much more fun, weekly post. Let me know what you think, or if you have anything I should be reading/watching/adding to my shopping cart.
- Gotta start the week off with that Free People horoscope situation (I also like Refinery29).
- Just another reason I need to really hop on that H20 train.
- This reads like a dystopian novel.
- Boost your metabolism all day.
- The reading monster has FINALLY bitten me again, and I am on the warpath. Need to read all of these. Can’t wait to do my own recap at the end of the month. Anything good you guys are reading recently?
- 20 extra ways to de-stress.
- Great ways to motivate yourself to work out.
- Love reading about writers like this woman. Not necessarily what I’d do, but super interesting to read nonetheless.
- Beauty Queen fitness advice.
- I totally remember doing this in middle school…high school? Either way, my adult-self my give it a try.
- Such an important thing to know, but something no one discusses.
- Wonderfully insightful interview.
- Another inspirational Bohemian Boss Babe.
- Kind of obsessed with these 23 life lessons.
- Loving Joy the Baker for introducing me to: 9 books that will keep you reading, surviving mercury in retrograde and this situation (which I am definitely training Kero for).
- Great read on how to figure out what to wear to work.
- Thank you Cupcakes & Cashmere for helping me figure out what to watch with my new Amazon Prime account.
- “I am certainly no self-help guru but here is what I know tonight: when you take the time and space you need, kindly and responsibly, you’re suddenly available to the people you love in a whole new way.” –Lovely Advice from Lena Dunham
- Loving on this interview with this VS superstar.
- Can’t wait till Broad City is back. But for now, this will have to do.
- Super excited about this interview and this lady’s new book. Need to finish my other 10,000 books so I can run out and grab it!
- Made me smile. A lot.
- One bad ass woman.
- This #truth makes me feel better about seeing ladies all decked out in Nike on the weekend.
- I need this necklace. Also would make an awesome Christmas gift. It’s never too early to start saving + planning!
- I’ve become obsessed with the idea of having a reading chair. Def cannot afford one right now, but that’s what Pinterest boards are for! Especially loving this and this.
- Want them all.
- Need all of these products.
- Yeah, I might “invest” in this light.