If you follow me on Instagram, you already know this, but I adopted a puppy (formal post to come!). And while I’m happy I FINALLY made the jump to adopting, it has made my life pretty darn hectic, to say the least. So, while today’s been super productive in other areas of my life (meal planning, blog photoshoot, long walks in the park…with the pup) it’s also hard to squeeze everything I need to get done into one day. That said, this post is coming a bit late. But better late than never, right?
Okay, okay. Enough of the excuses. Let’s post this, er, post:
- Loving this breakdown of organic vs. natural vs. chemical-free beauty products.
- Also, appreciating these Etsy beauty finds.
- This post is perfection, as I continue to update my apartment with furniture pieces.
- Need to download all these apps ASAP.
- Still not sure how I feel about horoscopes, but I love the ritual of reading them every Sunday. Sometimes they bum me out, but other times they give me a boost of confidence for the week. Does anyone else read horoscopes? What sites do you use? I only ever look at Free People or Refinery29.
- It’s funny because I never do much on Halloween night, but I love the idea of it + decorating for it. Also, why this idea gives me little excited butterflies.
- SO excited Like Knows Like is back with this new mini documentary.
- If you haven’t heard of Man Repeller or her new podcast “Oh Boy,” I suggest you go download it ASAP. New episodes are available every Tueday, and tomorrow will only be episode#4. Gah! I’m TOTALLY obsessed.
- I think these are Whole30 approved…which makes me want to eat them, like, now. Ohmygosh, so good.
- Career / office goals.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!