Deep breath. This week ushers in a much slower time for me, and I am so grateful for that.
The past few weeks–puppy or no puppy–have been so go! Go! Go! I feel like I haven’t had time to sit down and just relax. Basically, this week is that time. Minus the basic appointments and responsibilities that have become my every day, I finally don’t have any one-off appointments or time-consuming travels. That also means I will *hopefully* be able to return to my 3x/week posting on here! Woohoo!
Pray for me, ha.
Anyway, here are a few things to cozy up to this Sunday morning:
- Interesting and awesomely irreverent behind-the-scenes look at #NYFW.
- Wonderful read on intuitive eating.
- Love this idea. Makes me like H&M more too.
- Interesting panel discussion with a few laid back beauty mega-bloggers.
- Definitely trying this natural teeth whitening trick.
- I oddly feel like I could get down with this fall cleanse.
- A few takeaway knowledge nuggets from one of my favorite #GirlBosses.
- Obsessed with podcasts recently and might just download a few more of these.
- Funny ad on a not-so-funny situation (and by that, I mean the website, not the hackers).
- Need to try all these DIY masks.