Sorry for the late “weekend sesh” post. If you follow me on Instagram or snapchat (username: midwestlovefest, of course), you’ll know I’ve had QUITE a busy weekend. One of my best friends got married this weekend and I was in the wedding (congrats James and Tanya!) and then I had a Packer game with my dad on Sunday. So, I’ve been all over the state of Wisconsin the past few days, and now I’m finally starting to settle back in.
I’ve also made the decision, during a somewhat dark few days last week, that I need to cut back on a few things. I hate NOT being busy, but I realized I need more time to relax and focus on me and my health. Not only does that mean cutting back on my brit.co posts (*insert sad face here*), but that might mean I’m going to be posting more iPhone-esque photos and quick posts here for a hot second. Still delicious content, just a bit more on the fly. Hope you don’t mind! And hope you had a wonderful weekend as well.
- Probably should start every Monday this way.
- Loving this inspirational interview with Selena Gomez. Newfound respect for her.
- Great travel tips I’m def using this coming holiday season.
- Thank you Refinery29 for this post on saving money. Needed.
- Rihanna interview part 2.
- The cozy writing habits of the beautiful blogger, I Love Your Style.
- I kid you not, I might start doing this 15 min workout. Seems like the real deal.
- Obsessed with these little illustrations.
- Is anyone else watching this? I’m obsessed, though kind of liking Scream Queens more…
- Incredible story.
- Definitely going to see this in theaters.
- I’m both excited and saddened by this.
- Who will be tuning in (or downloading) this.
- Think my next jewelry haul is happening here.