Pretty delayed posting again today, but it’s been a super sleepy weekend. You ever have those? Like, you’re trying really hard to get everything together, and you’re close, but still struggling. That’s me. Struggle bus. ‘nuf said. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend…
- All Chitowners (or people planning on visiting Chicago anytime soon): this is the “shop local” guide you’ve been looking for.
- How to hack your kitchen to be healthier.
- Weight loss “secrets” from a registered dietician.
- 20 things cupcakes&chasmere wishes she knew at 20.
- For the 3rd year in a row, I’m going to take a crack at Nanorimo. Also why this particular article about writing a book when you have a real (and chaotic) life is a Godsend.
- Also, Elizabeth Gilbert’s home! OMG (particular high points: her bathtub and her skybrary).
- Forget dogs. Adopt a cow.
- When you’re a boss, you’re a boss.
- This disgruntled koala sounds hilarious.
- Somehow, I find this quite entertaining.
- Just one more reason I love Steven Colbert.
- Have I mentioned these Sincerely Jules joggers yet? Really craving them for winter coziness.
- Really want to up my jewelry game, since I lost two of my favorite necklaces (BLAH!). Especially loving these earrings, this ring, this ring, these necklaces, and these necklaces.
- Need a simple, black shoe and loving the look of these Vans.
- Next book, per chance.
- These boots, though.